Welcome!
We are the Crescent Choir. Yay.
About Us
Choir Practices
Tuesday: 3pm to 6pm
Thursday: 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Sectionals aside from official practices are to be decided by the SLs.
Conductor
Mrs Lim
Teachers-In-Charge
Ms Jamie Seow & Mr Tan Yew Hock
Committee of 2010/2011
President
Valetta Teo
Vice Presidents
Lim Jia Hui (Administration) & Chua Rui Ting (Discipline)
Treasurer & Secretary
Lim Jia Hui
Librarians
Carmen Ho, Jamie Chua and Cheryl Tay
Quarter Mistresses
Daphne Ling, Lee Pei Pei and Yvonne Tan
Editors
Low Jo Ann and Andrea Ng
Section Leaders
Soprano One Section: Chua Rui Ting & Elaine Kartawibowo
Soprano Two Section: Gloria Chung & Lee Si Ning
Alto One Section: Grace Chong & Claudia Chong
Alto Two Section: Winny Chen & Grace Tang
Recent Updates
Thursday, July 05, 2007
OKAY IT'S A BIT LATE BUT YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR STAYING UP TO COMPRESS THESE FILES! :D
You see, I came across these pictures while cleaning up my computer a couple of minutes ago, and I remembered that Charmaine told me to pass these photos around two years ago (which I obviously did not).
And thus, I present to you the day the 2004/05 committee stepped down (should be)!

2004/05 Committee with Ms Tham and Mr Tay and Ms Seow

Our respected leader Andrea; Chairperson 2004/05

Part of the 2004/05 committee (At least 2 (or 3?) SLs plus 1 treasurer and 1 vice-chair?)

Their last song; In Dulci Jubilo (let us our homage shew)

Yes, that's Marion (A.K.A Sharifa's pet hamster) with the now JC1 seniors (From left to right; Terrie, Shi Ping, Jacklyn)

Charmaine; Soprano 1 SL 2004/05 and Denise; Marion's predecessor. Both of them were unforgettable (:

Alto 2s; some very familiar faces (:

Soprano 2s; Wan Yun was still there; Rebecca's smile hasn't changed one bit

Alto 1s; I see Josephine

I uploaded this to annoy Josephine :D Anyway, this is Ying Hui and Josephine, ex- ex- ex- and ex-Alto 1 SLs respectively.

Soprano 1s; above and below (I'm inside ;D)


Soprano 1s; je t'aime!

Dearly Beloved.
That's all. Remember these faces and don't forget the good old days (:
Love,
Airika
12:35 AM SINGING IS OUR PASSION ♥;