Welcome!
We are the Crescent Choir. Yay.
About Us
Choir Practices
Tuesday: 3pm to 6pm
Thursday: 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Sectionals aside from official practices are to be decided by the SLs.
Conductor
Mrs Lim
Teachers-In-Charge
Ms Jamie Seow & Mr Tan Yew Hock
Committee of 2010/2011
President
Valetta Teo
Vice Presidents
Lim Jia Hui (Administration) & Chua Rui Ting (Discipline)
Treasurer & Secretary
Lim Jia Hui
Librarians
Carmen Ho, Jamie Chua and Cheryl Tay
Quarter Mistresses
Daphne Ling, Lee Pei Pei and Yvonne Tan
Editors
Low Jo Ann and Andrea Ng
Section Leaders
Soprano One Section: Chua Rui Ting & Elaine Kartawibowo
Soprano Two Section: Gloria Chung & Lee Si Ning
Alto One Section: Grace Chong & Claudia Chong
Alto Two Section: Winny Chen & Grace Tang
Recent Updates
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
HIHIHIHI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I updated the blogskin. =DDDD THANK ME. =DDDD See the photo, damn nice rite. Hahahaha. And I updated our choristers list and the happenings! section and the reminders section and added another ex choristers section. =DD Its specially for seniors who are still active in choir or were once VIPs in choir. =P People who want their names up in the ex-choristers section please tag so I know you are still active. Haha. And links! I updated some of the links. People who want to be link too, please tag.
I will add more things later. But now I'm rushing off to celebrate christmas. =P Ohyes, if anyone happened to float by the choir blog yesterday, you would have seen the state of the blog. =P Haha. If you're wondering what happened, I accidentally spilt water on my tablet while I was talking to Laura on the phone and studying geog and editing the choir blog. And then I think my tablet short circuited and turned off by itself. =P So I had to leave my tablet to dry until today morning. =) AND NOW ITS OK. YAY. =DDD In case anyone spills water on their tablet next time, please remember this: Don't try to turn your tablet on anymore. You should just force shut down it and turn if off asap. Turn your tablet upside down to drain water out and leave it to dry for a few hours. =D If not later short circuit then all also die.
Ah. I'm off to celebrate christmassss. =DDDD
Melsyl
10:21 AM SINGING IS OUR PASSION ♥;