Welcome!
We are the Crescent Choir. Yay.
About Us
Choir Practices
Tuesday: 3pm to 6pm
Thursday: 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Sectionals aside from official practices are to be decided by the SLs.
Conductor
Mrs Lim
Teachers-In-Charge
Ms Jamie Seow & Mr Tan Yew Hock
Committee of 2010/2011
President
Valetta Teo
Vice Presidents
Lim Jia Hui (Administration) & Chua Rui Ting (Discipline)
Treasurer & Secretary
Lim Jia Hui
Librarians
Carmen Ho, Jamie Chua and Cheryl Tay
Quarter Mistresses
Daphne Ling, Lee Pei Pei and Yvonne Tan
Editors
Low Jo Ann and Andrea Ng
Section Leaders
Soprano One Section: Chua Rui Ting & Elaine Kartawibowo
Soprano Two Section: Gloria Chung & Lee Si Ning
Alto One Section: Grace Chong & Claudia Chong
Alto Two Section: Winny Chen & Grace Tang
Recent Updates
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
HI ALL.
Really sorry for not posting anything at all since the concert night. I was down with stomach flu ever since saturday night and my stomach still doesnt feel very right now. (PS: I think its the water cooler at the backstage.) But anyway, GREAT JOB FOR THE CONCERT!!!!
Yesyes, our notes werent that perfect, and we're bound to get some sort of criticism from the audience. But look back at 2 weeks ago when Sop 1s were still struggling with their Regina Caeli. I must say, we have made a remarkable improvement since and all of your efforts are definitely commendable.
Okay, regarding this blog, this will probably be the last few times I'm posting here, because, unfortunately, the Sec 4s have sort of already offically stepped down. I'm desperately looking for people who are very free and would like to take over my post of blogging here regularly. That person should preferably be a Sec 3 and in the exco, so that you have regular insight on what is going on in the choir. But if you're not, that's fine. You are still applicable. And applicant should also be able to contact Ms Ong easily to check on information and etc. All interested applicants, please tag at the tagboard by Friday this week. I'll collate all applicants and discuss with Laura who to choose. =) Maybe there can be two.
All interested people, please sign up. I'm really very desperate. And this blog is from our dunno what generation of seniors la, so don't let it die in my hands!!!!!! Very embarrassing leh. Okayokay. Hope to see a lot of interested people. =)))
DON'T FORGET YOUR HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Melsyl
6:45 PM SINGING IS OUR PASSION ♥;