Welcome!
We are the Crescent Choir. Yay.
About Us
Choir Practices
Tuesday: 3pm to 6pm
Thursday: 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Sectionals aside from official practices are to be decided by the SLs.
Conductor
Mrs Lim
Teachers-In-Charge
Ms Jamie Seow & Mr Tan Yew Hock
Committee of 2010/2011
President
Valetta Teo
Vice Presidents
Lim Jia Hui (Administration) & Chua Rui Ting (Discipline)
Treasurer & Secretary
Lim Jia Hui
Librarians
Carmen Ho, Jamie Chua and Cheryl Tay
Quarter Mistresses
Daphne Ling, Lee Pei Pei and Yvonne Tan
Editors
Low Jo Ann and Andrea Ng
Section Leaders
Soprano One Section: Chua Rui Ting & Elaine Kartawibowo
Soprano Two Section: Gloria Chung & Lee Si Ning
Alto One Section: Grace Chong & Claudia Chong
Alto Two Section: Winny Chen & Grace Tang
Recent Updates
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Hi All!!! Guess who am I.
Anyway, I'm sorry for misusing this space here. But I was asked to promote TJC's combined concert with SAJC tomorrow night (28/11/2008). Details are below.
Title: An Evening of Advent and Christmas Music
Date: 28 November 2008
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: TJC school site, Audi
Price: $8 per ticket
All information were taken from TJC choir's blog.
Other than the TJC choir, SAJC choir and St Andrews Secondary Choir will also be performing as guest choirs. TJC choir will be conducted by Ms Jennifer Tham (our ex-conductor), and SAJC choir will be conducted by Mr Albert Tay (our ex-conductor too). As far as I know, St Andrews Secondary Choir is currently under the baton of both Mr Tay and Ms Tham, so I dont know who will be conducting them. Maybe Mr Tay?
Anyway, this is a really good oppurtunity to expose all of you to different choirs and genres of music. The tickets are really cheap too (tickets can normally go up to $20), so I think it is a concert worth watching.They even have Christmas carols, so all of us can get into the Christmas mood early!!! ((: All those interested, please go to Jollin as soon as possible. Tickets may be bought outside the concert hall.
Melsyl
6:03 PM SINGING IS OUR PASSION ♥;